Tessera Technologies, Inc. (“Tessera”) is a holding company with operating subsidiaries that create, develop and license innovative semiconductor, interconnect and imaging technologies. Tessera and its subsidiaries generate revenue streams from manufacturers and other implementers that utilize our innovative technology. Tessera’s semiconductor packaging technologies have been licensed to more than 70 companies. More than 100 billion semiconductor chips have shipped with the company’s intellectual property. Tessera seeks to expand the use of its product and technology offerings in the tablet, laptop and smartphone markets.
Tessera’s business operations include:
- Tessera, Inc. pioneered chip-scale packaging solutions, which it licenses to the semiconductor industry.
- Invensas Corporation develops and acquires interconnect solutions and intellectual property in areas such as mobile computing and communications, memory and data storage, and 3-D integrated circuit technologies.
- Tessera Intellectual Property Corp. manages our intellectual property licensing efforts, including for Tessera, Inc. and Invensas.
- FotoNation develops embedded image processing solutions that include FaceTools, face beautification, red-eye removal, FacePower, FotoSavvy, High Dynamic Range, panorama and image stabilization products.
- Ziptronix develops low temperature direct and hybrid bonding solutions for 3D integration in areas such as image sensors, memory, FPGAs, RF, and MEMS among other semiconductor applications.
Events & Presentations
Who We Are
|$ 31.41||0.00 (0.00%)|
Day Low: N/A
May 25, 2016